Mares Jubilee Womens BC
New back-mounted model minimizes space during transport and reduces water friction during the dive. Ample padding in the backpack area affords an improved fit and greater tank stability against the diver's body. The new swivel buckles on the shoulder straps permit correct positioning of the vest, assuring maximum stability. Two fixed "Trim Weight" pockets with buckle closures, assure a balanced underwater swimming position. New padded collar for superior comfort. MRS integrated weighting system as standard. Features include:
- Buoyancy bag made with a "Duroskin" Cordura® fabric exterior and a 420D Nylon interior.
- The Ergo inflator unit is used for inflation, quick air dump, gradual inflation and oral inflation.
- Rear quick air dump and over-expansion relief valves.
- Cummerbund with the Quick Adjustable System, for fast and precise cummerbund adjustment.
- Center "key-holder" pocket
- Anatomically cut, padded shoulder straps
- Stainless steel rings on the shoulder straps, bent to facilitate attachment of the carabiners
- Waist strap with two-side adjustment and quick-release
- Quick-release style chest strap with two-side adjustment to hold the shoulder straps securely in their natural position and prevent them from slipping
- Swivel hose retainers to ensure safe and optimal positioning of the octopus and console
Mares Jubilee Womens BC - BCDS: Women