Scuba Tank Graphic Cover
The graphics are printed on a 10 mill. thick piece of polyethelyne which is placed on the tank without any adhesive. Then a 5mill. thick shrink-wrap sleeve is slid over the tank and heat shrunk with a normal hairdryer. Because the graphics are printed on the inside of the label, nothing will rub off. No adhesive is used whatsoever, and they do not cover up either the hydro stamp, or visual inspection sticker.
They are easy to apply yourself. Simply
place the graphics on the tank, slip the clear heat wrap over it, and
apply heat with a normal hair dryer to shrink-wrap it tightly to the
body of the tank. Here's how it works:
TO REMOVE: Score the skin with a sharp knife or razor
blade. PLEASE RECYCLE.
- If trimming is necessary, lay the skin flat and cut it from the bottom. Cut the heat wrap separately, leaving it larger than the graphics sheet.
- Place the graphics sheet on your clean, dry tank so that your VIP sticker is visible.
- Slide the heat wrap over the tank.
- Apply heat evenly over a large area of the skin. For best results, wave the hair dryer slowly up and down over the skin.
- Submerge the tank in water for several minutes When dry, the ScubaHide
will be permanently affixed to the tank.
Under normal use, the skins stay on the tanks, in and out of the water, for about 8-12 months, or until the annual visual inspection is due.
You can remove and reapply any time by getting an extra Shrink Wrap Tube. You will have to do this yearly if you want your VIP Sticker on the side of the tank - we just put ours on the bottom.
- You shrink them on yourself with a normal hair dryer.
- Once they are on, they won't come off until you cut them off.
- Does not harm or alter your tank in any way.
- Printed with clear windows to allow inspection stickers
to show through, and are designed so they do not cover the hydro-testing
- Does not alter buoyancy.
- Covers all dings, scratches and blemishes on tanks.
- Fits any tank 24 inches or less in circumference.
- Printed on the inside to prevent scratching.
- Does not promote the rusting or pitting of tanks.
Scuba Tank Graphic Cover - Accessories: Miscellaneous
For More info, or to purchase, click here!