UK eLed 8 C-cell Light
Brand New Product!
The 6-watt white LED lamp contained in the sunlight C8 eLED dive light is the most indestructable source of illumination for diving available today. Unlike the standard glass envelope lamps used since Edison, the LED will not break when dropped. The life expectancy is well over 5000 hours. The light emitted by the LED (light emitting diode) is similar to sunlight and travels farther underwater than the more yellow light from an Edison lamp. In addition a power control circuit is built into the light which maintains the same brightness throughout the charge on a set of disposable alkaline, or when using a Rechargable Battery Pack. A tough O-ring sealed ABS and polycarbonate case protects the components all the way down to 500 feet.
Note: If you already have a C4 or a C8 light, you can upgrade it to LED by buying just the eLed Light Module.
- Single high power 6-watt white LED replaces clusters of smaller LEDs to produce a narrow focused beam
- Batteries last longer by using high efficiency LED.
- Full and half power switch can extend battery life even more
- Power circuit control maintains almost contant brightness when used with rechargeable batteries.
- Light from the eLED is close to sunlight in color and travels farther through water for maximum visibility
- Powered by 8 disposable Alkaline, Nicad or NiMH C-cells.
- Non-breakable locking switch prevents accidental actuation.
- Integral pistol style grip
- Front lens protected by heavy rubber boot for drop protection
- Tough, non-corroding ABS and polycarbonate plastic construction
- Rubber sleeve lanyard included
Second Note: This light comes in silver... and the only picture I had was yellow - so I had to do a little photoshop to try to make it look silver... I failed.
UK eLed 8 C-cell Light - Lights