Dacor Darwin Air Computer
Nitrox and Air Integrated Console
The Darwin Air computer is the most completely integrated dive computer you can get. The world's foremost decompression theorist, Dr Bruce Wienke and Mares have recently completed collaboration on the latest research in diving profiles.
The culmination of this research is the Mares-Wienke RGBM (reduced gradient bubble model) -the algorithm that accounts for microbubble formation!
This Darwin Air uses the RGBM Algorithm. This is the new decompression algorithm that utilizes a deepstop to help avoid decompression problems. If you want the whole story - check out the Mares RGBM Website for an in depth explaination of the theory.
More than just RGBM this computer also offers Flashing Led Lights on both side of the console that will warn you - in different colors - depending on the severity of the problem - on tank pressure warnings, ascent alarms, deco alarms, PO2 Alarms and more.
- Air, Nitrox or Gauge Mode
- Scratch proof mineral glass
- Max Depth 656 feet
- Timer Controlled Backlight
- Bottom time in Minutes and Seconds
- Change from Metric to Imperial
- Ascent rate as percentage of Maximum allowed
- Set for Salt or Fresh Water
- User Changeable AAA Batteries
- Tank Pressure
- Time to Surface
- Profile of last 50 dives at 20 second intervals.
- Time to Fly
- Detachable hose for safe storage and travel
Dacor Darwin Air Computer - Computers: Nitrox