YS-90DX Digital Strobe
Configured like its counterpart, the YS-90TTL Duo strobe, the YS-90DX is compact and lightweight, constructed of high-impact polycarbonate. It bears the same prism diffuser, projecting an ultra-wide, even beam.
The YS-90DX goes beyond dual system capability; it is the world's first submersible flash to have intuitive circuitry with triple-system compatibility. A traditional four-pin sync cord synchronizes it with the Motor Marine II-EX. A traditional five-pin sync cord synchronizes it with Nikonos and housed Nikon systems. The Sea & Sea fiber optic cable synchronizes it with digital still cameras.
When used with a traditional sync cord, the YS-90DX operates in TTL automatic, slave and manual modes. When used with digital cameras via an accessory fiber optic cable, the YS- 90DX is slave-fired.
The YS-90DX responds when the camera's built-in flash is fired. Some digital cameras have a pre- flash to measure subject distance and available light, some fire only once. The YS-90DX can be set to fire when you want it to. It operates in manual mode only. Total manual flash exposure is achieved by means of the strobe's unique 12- option light level control.
This entire kit contains the YS-90DX, Fiber Optic Sync Cord (no corrosion problems due to all fiber control!), Multi Stay Base, Sea Arm Bracket Shoe, and Felxible Arm.
- Exposure control: TTL and Manual, with 12 light-level options
- Beam angle: 105 x 95 degrees
- Guide Number (ISO100):73/22 (ft/m) (land)
- Color temperature: 5500 degrees K
- Recycle time (full power): 200 alkaline, 120 Ni-cad
- Power source: Four AA alkaline or ni-cad batteries
- Dimensions: 115 x 88 x 175mm/4.5 x 3.5 x 7 inches (H x W x D)
- Optional: Fiber optic cable
YS-90DX Digital Strobe - Cameras